Saturday 9 March 2013

Let there be new lights

Oh yeah, just got myself some new lights. The highly acclaimed Einsteins by Mr Paul C Buff.

They arrived on friday and having been playing over the weekend. These lights are a major advance on the old Balcars I've been using for the last 20 years. They do everything I need and more. One of the things that sold me was that they happened to take the same fittings as my Balcar gear. So, my soft boxes, umbrellas, reflectors and grid spots all fit the new lights. Now that's a bargain. Mostly though, they are just really functional good quality lights. Easy to use from scratch, excellent colour stability and an awesome variable power range.

Low Key with Miss Clare



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm saying this but I look pretty darn good here. Thanks Mr. for all the spotting, photoshopping and low key lighting.

James Murphy said...

Hey Miss Weeks, sorry to have to tell you but there is very minimal retouching on the image. It's all you baby