Saturday 21 July 2012

Competitive Blogging


And from my own family no less. My daughter, the soon to be hairdresser to the very beautiful, has restarted her hairdressing blog. Thankfully, I'm her photographer of choice for this project and I've just taken the first couple of shots this afternoon.

It's rather a cute idea. We just watched the film, Julie and Julia, about the woman who determined to cook her way through Julia Child's first American cook book and keep a blog of her adventures. Well my daughter is going to curl and twist, plait and bun, layer and braid her way through a series of collected hair styles, with herself as the model. She will pop the first images up tomorrow but I am here slipping my version of a couple of the images up tonight.

The new blog will be called Hair-Do, I think and I'll link it up when it's on the road.
http://hair-doo.blogspot.com.au/























No comments: