Saturday 7 July 2012

Four Seasons in Two Days

Yes I visited the Four Seasons Motel in Soldiers Point. Climbed the turrets and looked into the abyss. Actually this morning we saw a couple of dolphins in the abyss (or Port Stephens to its friends) I circumnavigated the motel, military style, a covert operation. Disguised as a tourist with a camera. Made my way up to the fourth floor viewing platform, and viewed. Not being sure if I am allowed to be there or not is most of the thrill. Besides the thing about high places with low railings.

I'm here for 10 days, two weeks, maybe a bit longer, I walk the streets, the beach, the lane ways and bush tracks. I see and enjoy seeing. Thanks to Henry and Narelle for the opportunity to have a roof over my head during my time in Port Stephens.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Mr. take a break! I love the second pic it makes me think of the abstract stuff by Ernst Haas.